5.1 Your Guiding Light:
People commonly look to a particular religion, higher power, or philosophy to guide their life and to keep them living within healthy boundaries. How well are you following what you feel is your guide or walking your talk? Why is that the case? How does that affect you personally and relationally? What do you need to do to keep a good thing going and/or to make needed changes?
<5.1 is an opinion question which may or may not include text references and needs to be about 1 or more pages.>
5.2 Self-Evaluation Analysis: (Document cited answers as instructed.)
Ponder your Self Evaluation question and subparts 5 (Compassionate Service?). Scan the supplement PPT-5a, particularly the segments under Food for Thought. When reflecting on the above Self Evaluation question and the above PPT, what mostly relates to you and can help you, directly or indirectly for the past, present, and/or future, and specifically explain how or why.
< For this PPT, the 5.2 answer needs to be 1-2 pages. Self-Evaluation and PPT parts need to be reflected in your answer. Use APA style references only for direct quotes. Please identify other people by relationship, by position, or by a first name. Note: If you do not have children or plan to have children, consider and compare when you were a child and the results of your parent-child relationship.>
5.3 Short Text Related Question: (Document cited answers as instructed.)
From this week’s assigned text reading, Smalley covers three key relational topics: a. Forgiving Others; b. Creating a Safe Environment; and c. Maintaining Self-Care. Choose one of these three points, summarize the author’s view, and briefly tell how and/or why that would benefit your relationship with others.
<The 5.3 answer need needs to be ½ to 1 page. Use the APA style text references for direct quotes and paraphrasing on text related parts. Please identify other people by relationship, by position, or by a first name.>
5.4 Major Question: PWL Text Help for Relational Improvement Goal #2
<The page requirement for this question is about 2 pages or more.>
Each of the three Relational Improvement goals needs to address a different relationship or a different issue within the same relationship.
1. What relationship do you want and need to improve? (Chose an important relationship to you, be it a spouse, child, family member, friend, co-worker, or acquaintance.) What is the main issue and/or specific difficulty regarding this person?
2. What is your specific goal, which is both realistic and achievable, that you can and will do for relational improvement and what do you want to see happen?
3. Self-Evaluation Title: Just give the number and title from the ten Self-Evaluation questions that best matches your goal.
4. What about you that needs to change or improve for your goal to make this part of your relationship healthier, more productive, and/or more harmonious?
5. What are some specific and documented teachings from this assignment’s required text that will be helpful in your attaining your goal? In Assignment 8, you will need to generally report on the results of your goal successes.
<For #5: In about a page, refer only from the designated text reading for this assignment, make multiple nonsequential APA citations from the said text, blended with your thoughts, that can help with a solution to your issue.>
5.5 Optional Comments or Questions to the Instructor:
< If you have no comments or questions, delete 5.5.>
<Properly reference all sources used, including the texts per the APA style.>