Creating a positive and safe classroom environment can play a huge role in preventing behavior issues. Studies have shown that student learning and positive behavior is enhanced in warm and supportive settings where students feel safe, cared for, respected, and encouraged.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- What does a safe and positive learning environment look and feel like to you? This can be a classroom or work environment. Describe it and provide specific examples.
- How does the organization of the classroom or the work environment influence the learning environment?
- Research technology-based classroom management resources available on the Internet. Select 2 or 3 technology-based resources to share. Address the following about your findings:
- Appropriate use for diverse learners
- Benefits of the resource and data the resource can help the teacher access to enhance teaching and learning
- How educators can advocate, model, and teach the responsible and ethical use of technology for their students
- How each resource might be used in classroom management
- How each resource might be used to communicate student conduct and discipline with families and colleagues