- Identify and describe practice barriers for all four APNs roles in Florida and discuss these barriers on a state and national level. The four roles include the nurse midwife, nurse anesthetist, nurse practitioner and clinical nurse specialist.
- Identify forms of competition on the state and national level that interfere with APN’s ability to practice independently.
- Identify the specific lawmakers by name at the state level (i.e., key members of the state’s legislative branch and executive branch of government)
- Discuss interest groups that exist at the state and national levels that influence APN policy.
- Discuss methods used to influence change in policy in forms of competition, state legislative and executive branches of government and interest groups.
- 2 APA scholarly resource must be used
apa format 1-2 paragraphs references Assess the importance of the
apa format 1-2 paragraphs references Assess the importance of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) when an employer provides benefits of any kind.